23. The Glamz Font by Ian Irwanwismoyo
Meet The Glamz, a brand new auto-chic font. Designed to fulfil your trend-catching things with the edgy style and undeniable artsy look. Perfectly fit for your fashion branding stuff, handwriting logo, inspirational quote poster, oh well you name it.
Use a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7 to access the full features of this typeface. But if you don’t, you can still copy-paste the character that you wanted into your working software using Characters Map (for Windows) and Fontbook (for Mac).
Language support: Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Nynorsk, Portuguese, Romansh, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss, German.
- Numerals & Punctuations (Opentype Standard)
- Accents (Multilingual Characters)
- Stylistic Alternates
- Glamz (OTF, TTF)
- Vector Doodles Illustration (AI, EPS, PDF)
24. Don’t Click Me Font by Ian Irwanwismoyo
Introducing Don’t Click Me, a thick and thin style handwritten brush and ink font to makes you addicted more and more to it. Cause I feel pretty addicted to this kinda font lately.
It’s the most complex font that I’ve ever made, contains so many features and style that you’ll see soon after this introducing line.
1) Don’t Click Me : a brush and ink font that 100% handwritten straight from the paper to fulfil your “handmade feels” needs, it comes with so many Opentype Features such as :
Titling — a fancy and big uppercase to make your headline or title shouts better.
Stylistic Alternates — just in case you don’t like the standard letters looks, there’s always better options for you.
Initial and Terminal Forms — you still can shine with a lowercase too, Initial Forms are a lowercase with the swirl at the front to open the words, and so the Terminal Forms are a lowercase with a swirl at the end of the word.
Ligatures — an auto-changer for double letters so it doesn’t look the same, to maintain the handwriting feels, and there’s a special ligature on letter “g” and “y” too, you’ll love it.
Multilingual Support — All the letters inside are displayed in the preview of characters set, if your language letter needs don’t there, it doesn’t support your language.
2) Illustrated Vector Bonuses : When a design doesn’t work only with the font, illustration is the answer, Available in Vector format as AI (Illustrator) , EPS, and PDF.
- Dont Click Me (OTF, TTF)
- Bonus Vector (AI, EPS, PDF)